Search Engine Marketer
Search Engine Marketer
Search Engine Marketer (SEM)
Remote (GMT to GMT+8)
About the Role:
We are seeking an intelligent and motivated person to join our growing team. This is a full-time, remote contractor role. As a SEM, you will be responsible for the fulfillment of our NicheMASTR service.
You will have a maximum of 6 clients.
- Setting up client team spaces in Notion
- Onboarding new clients into their exclusive Notion team space
- Doing competitive research about client niche
- Doing keyword research about client niche
- Developing content strategies for client
- Developing website blog content optimized for keywords
- Developing hooks & blurbs for social media campaigns related to articles
- Regular communication with your clients about their campaigns
- Ensuring an outstanding client experience for your NicheMASTR clients
- As part of the team, attend to general client enquiries on the ChangeMASTR Service Desk
- A positive attitude is the most important characteristic we look for when hiring people. If you believe the world owes you, you will not enjoy working for us.
- Intelligence and emotional awareness of how you (your work) impacts those around you
- Experience and an interest in writing stories and/or copywriting
- Enjoying working with people
- Attention to detail and eagerness to learn
- Ability to interpret what clients desire and require, and ensuring they get it
- Understanding (and eagerness to learn about) client requirements
We will teach the right person everything they need to know about the LeadMASTR platform and how exactly to do client onboarding and campaign management, as well as working on our Service Desk.
Why consider us?
- We are a small, growing company with a crystal clear vision about who we are and where we’re going
- We have big ambitions, and there will be amazing growth and development (and career advancement) opportunities for people who fit with our culture
- We don’t waste time or energy on playing status games; the only thing that matters is how happy your clients are.
- We consistently drive to simplify work, and we love people who ask intelligent questions in an attempt to make their work lives easier and more productive.
- $850 per month, payable on the third Friday of the month
- $7 per client renewal per month (paid one month in arrears)
- Participation in company profit share scheme
- Onboarding and contract administration through Deel
If you feel that this is an opportunity that fits with who you are at your core (not just something to pay the bills), we would love to have a conversation with you. Please complete the application form and we will be in touch if we believe that you are a good fit for the role.
Share this page in your network.